The most beautiful view in the South Sound
The Longbranch Marina is near the southern end of Key Peninsula in Pierce county, on Filucy Bay, latitude N. 47° 12’ 56”, longitude W 122° 45’ 28” The marina offers 760 feet of public moorage with basic amenities: fresh water, electrical hookups, toilets and garbage disposal. A covered area makes a good gathering place, storm curtains can be lowered in inclement weather. Guest moorage is first-come, first-served, advance notification for groups is requested. Daily moorage is $1.00/foot, electrical hookups included.
Contact the Dockmaster, email us or call (253) 307-1873.
Weather station at Marina
Guest moorage at the Longbranch Marina is on a space-available basis. We cannot take reservations. Please keep this in mind when making your plans. We will do our best to accommodate all boaters, and stern-tying is often required on busy days or weekends. We appreciate notification of upcoming visits and can post these on the calendar as a planning tool only.
Marina Waitlist, Rules & Application Forms
- LIC Marina Rules and Regulations
- LIC Marina Safety Recommendations
- LIC Marina Permanent Moorage Application
- LIC Marina Moorage Release Form
- Marina Instructions Waiver
- Moorage Rates at the Longbranch Marina for 2017
- Moorage Rules & Rates 2019 – (Rev Oct 2018)